- I WILL SHOW MY CLIENTS THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR AND LIVES.
- I WILL STRIVE TO BE ENCOURAGING AND GIVE HOPE TO MY CLIENTS
- I WILL STRIVE TO BE BALANCED, CENTERED AND CHEERFUL – NOT THINKING OF MY OWN PROBLEMS, BUT CONCENTRATING ON MY CLIENTS
- I WILL DEAL WITH EACH AND EVERY CLIENT WITH HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND COMPASSION.
- I WILL DISCOURAGE A CLIENT FROM SEEKING TOO MUCH PSYCHIC ADVICE ON A CONTINUING BASIS. IF I AM UNABLE TO ASSIST A CLIENT, I WILL RECOMMEND THEM TO A REPUTABLE COLLEAGUE.
- I WILL NEVER MANIPULATE, COERCE OR DEMAND THAT A CLIENT GET MORE READINGS, MORE EXPENSIVE READINGS OR PAY ADDITIONAL MONIES. I WILL NOT SOLICIT CLIENTS OR SUGGEST THAT CLIENTS “NEED” A READING. I WILL BE RESPONSIVE TO THE NEEDS AND FINANCIAL RESTRAINTS OF A CLIENT.
- I WILL RECOMMEND THAT ANY CLIENT WITH ANY DISEASE, ILLNESS, PHYSICAL OR PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP. I AM NOT A MEDICAL DOCTOR. I WILL RECOGNIZE AND RESPECT THE BOUNDARIES OF MY CRAFT.
- I WILL RECOMMEND THAT MY CLIENTS CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL BANKER OR BROKER BEFORE MAKING ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTION. I AM NOT A BANKER OR BROKER
- I WILL MAKE A POINT OF STUDYING THOSE THINGS WHICH WILL AID ME IN GIVING BETTER READINGS.
I VOW TO GIVE THE BEST POSSIBLE ADVICE TO ANY CLIENT WHO SEEKS AID.
CLIENT COUPLES & INDIVIDUALS RESPONSIBILITIES
Upon entering into therapy:
- You agree to take yourself and your sexuality seriously.
- You agree to listen openly to your partner’s needs and communicate your own needs honestly and with love.
- You agree to own your feelings and emotions and speak in ‘I’ sentences. i.e. I feel, I need, I want, etc.
- You agree to a judgment-free zone for yourself as well as your partner and will stay open-minded when listening to their needs as well as when you express yours.
- You agree to be proactive outside of the therapy sessions and follow through with the work you need to do at home.
- You agree to be respectful to yourself, your partner, and the therapist at all times.
- Any sexual advancements, inappropriate behavior, rude or disrespectful communication will be grounds for immediate termination of the therapy session.